Double your warranty coverage period by signing up for paqlite.com account and our new arrival email list using the same email address at checkout within 30 days after purchase.
Creating Paqlite account will also saves you time and money by automatically applying warranty registration to your purchased products while providing you with special sales and coupons only available to Paqlite account holders.
Quality & Warranty
We go to great length in providing products that stand the test of time characterized by rigorous performance and load tests for durability, strength, fit and function. Any bag depending on frequency of use and exposure to elements will go through tear and wear process sooner or later. By following our Care Guide you can prolong the appearance and performance of your bag for a long while to enjoy.
Terms & Coverage
Our product warranty will cover purchased products against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Workmanship refers to construction and seams while material refers to fabrics and hardware such as buckles and zippers etc. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, transport damage, improper care, negligence, accidents, exposure to extreme temperatures, UV degradation, abrasion, chemical such as acids or solvents, water damage, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time or cosmetic damages that do not affect the performance of the bag such as scratches, scuffs, fading or odors. Any implied warranties are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by applicable law. The warranty provided herein is limited to the value of the product purchased.
To process you warranty claim, please note the following:
- Email email@example.com to get a warranty claim authorization number by providing your full name, address, phone number, nature of claim (cause for the claim), order number and item number.
- Ship the item with the copy of email to the address specified on the authorization email. For purchases not made through Paqlite.com, you need to provide the original store receipt too.
- All bags submitted for warranty claim need to be clean (mandated by California law)
- Upon inspection, if the bag meets the warranty coverage criteria, we will either fix or replace the bag with the same or similar item or value at our discretion based on product availability and ship the item to you free of charge.
- If the bag is not covered under the warranty, we will send you a notification to arrange either to send the item back to you or to allow us to dispose of it at your discretion.